Forest Poem!

Hello everyone,
This week as a class we made poems. The task was to make one about a forest. I felt that by looking at a few examples I was ready to go! This was a very fun task to do. I went into it trying to make my forest sound as sad and lonely as I could. Writing the poem I actually felt bad for poor forest I was writing about, it was also very creepy and gave me chills down my spine.

Here is my poem!

Rainbows aren't really working out for me, here's a creepy forest ...






The Forest
The forest creaks as it awakens,
If you enter the forest you will be shaken.
The twisty trees twist till you can not breathe,
when the twisty trees stop it will make you heave.


The leaves will cry for help,
as their misery can not be helped when they yelp.
The wolves will not howl any more,
As their howls are tired out forevermore.

When you enter this forest you will feel deep in sadness,  
It used to be great but now it is badness.
The sorrow of this forest lies forever in the darkness,

deep in despair, the forest waits for someone and some company to be therewith.



I hope you liked it
Thanks for reading!
-Ruby
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science experment !

Term 2!

St Patricks day